Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fly By

I flew Delta internationally for the first time just after the March '11 Japan earthquake. That bit of info was irrelevent, I just wanted a way to quickly remind myself where/why I was flying.

Anyway, Delta did this interesting thing where they served ice cream as a mid-flight snack. I've never been served ice cream on a plane, ever. It just seems like a bad idea...especially an ice cream sandwich. Cut to 20 minutes later after the flight attendants have passed out neatly wrapped disaster-sandwiches, I'm woken up to something touching my arm. I look at my arm...see ice cream...I think, "hmm. That's weird". I look up at the kid sitting next to me to find that he decided to use the ice cream sandwich as an exfoliating mask.

My thought, "This can't be right."

No comments: